RE: 1812 Re: Queenston Heights Participant Schedule (Canadian Side of River)

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2012
      Mr. Hill, sir

      Other than the local tv news crews, who I assume will be out in force, are there any plans to film the battle and/or funeral for posterity? If not, is there any chance that news coverage will be archived in an accessible location?

      Respectfully,

      Peter Monahan

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10, 2012
        The Niagara-on-the-Lake committee has a videographer and photographer.

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:

        > Mr. Hill, sir
        >
        > Other than the local tv news crews, who I assume will be out in force, are there any plans to film the battle and/or funeral for posterity? If not, is there any chance that news coverage will be archived in an accessible location?
        >
        > Respectfully,
        >
        > Peter Monahan

      • peter monahan
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 10, 2012
          Excellent!

          Peter Monahan

          petemonahan@...
          705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

          [MODERATOR HERE. Peter, please read the message at the bottom of each post, that talks about trimming down the message you are replying to. I am sure other list members, especially ones who get messages in digest form, will appreciate this courtesy...]