Re: 1812 American forces, battle of chicago event cardiff wales UK

  • Bernard Carol Kazwick
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      When we commemorated the 200th Anniversary of the Fort Dearborn Battle and massacre in Chicago, Illinois we only had two members of the First US infantry regiment. They much from downtown Chicago from the site of were Fort Dearborn along the Lake Front to the place of the battle and massacre was at 14th Street. It was covered by WGN news who marched with us. Thank you England for commemorating the event.