American forces, battle of chicago event cardiff wales UK

  • Elton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      just thought i would show off the units and impressions involved
      in the battle of chicago event held in england at cardiff castle

      i know there isnt 100s of people but i think the kit mix is impressive at the very least

      please note im giveing you this link without permission to distribute (so please dont)

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/34645666@N02/sets/72157631284809630/with/7878747934/

      .
    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
        ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!RH

        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        From: magog001@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 20:39:21 +0000
        Subject: 1812 American forces, battle of chicago event cardiff wales UK

        just thought i would show off the units and impressions involved

        in the battle of chicago event held in england at cardiff castle

        i know there isnt 100s of people but i think the kit mix is impressive at the very least

        please note im giveing you this link without permission to distribute (so please dont)

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/34645666@N02/sets/72157631284809630/with/7878747934/

        .

      • Bernard Carol Kazwick
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
          When we commemorated the 200th Anniversary of the Fort Dearborn Battle and massacre in Chicago, Illinois we only had two members of the First US infantry regiment. They much from downtown Chicago from the site of were Fort Dearborn along the Lake Front to the place of the battle and massacre was at 14th Street. It was covered by WGN news who marched with us. Thank you England for commemorating the event.