Re: 1812 Queenston Heights Registration

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2, 2012
      Did you get the IMUC registration - just checking because it was sent awhile ago

    • peter monahan
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 2, 2012
        Yes, Paul Kelly sent me something recently.

        Peter Monahan

        petemonahan@...
        705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

        > To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        > From: feltoe@...
        > Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 07:38:08 -0700
        > Subject: Re: 1812 Queenston Heights Registration
        >
        > Did you get the IMUC registration - just checking because it was sent awhile ago

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 2, 2012
          Just to clarify for the group.

          There is only one registration form for all activities related to the Battle of Queenston Heights event on both sides of the border.

          http://www.visit1812.com/events/queenston-registration.html

          If you sent an e-mail to me, or Peter Monahan or Lee Simonson or Bob Bloggins of Upper Ipswich - you have not registered your unit.

          Jim Hill
          (To answer the original question - The IMUC are registered at http://www.visit1812.com/events/queenston-registration.html)

          Did I mention? http://www.visit1812.com/events/queenston-registration.html

          See you on the Heights.