Lundy's Lane Battlefield Funding Support

  • bill.colclough
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      The Friends of the Lundy's Lane Battlefield have submitted an application for funding support through Aviva insurance. We need your help! Go to the link below and vote for the project. You may vote once every day. We need 1,000 votes by October 15th.

      Thanks!

      https://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf14335?fb_action_ids=4599471307245&fb_action_types=avivacommunityfund%3Avote&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%224599471307245%22%3A289304657842023%7D&action_type_map=%7B%224599471307245%22%3A%22avivacommunityfund%3Avote%22%7D&action_ref_map=[]
    • annbwass@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
        Yet something else one has to register for, first. Not sure I'm keen on that.

        Ann Wass
      • planetgemini1812
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
          I most definitely will help you out with this. It's an easy process, and a worthy cause. Thanks Bill and friends of the L.L. Battlefield for your tireless work on this.

          Kim Rogers