HOLD THE DATE! March 2nd, 2013 for War of 1812 Symposium in Hamilton, ON

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2012
      The 2013 War of 1812 Bicentennial Symposium

      March 2, 2013

      The Hamilton Sheraton
      116 King Street West
      Hamilton, Ontario

      Featuring Keynote Speakers:

      Professor of Naval History: Andrew Lambert
      King's College London
      London, England

      Professor of History: Don Hickey
      Wayne State College
      Wayne, Nebraska

      We will also feature a number of other highly qualified and interesting speakers through our traditional series of rotations.

      Many more details to be worked out but we wanted to get this placeholder out there.

      www.livinghistoryconference.com