Warning - John Grieg Message "Fwd"

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14 3:53 AM
      I received several of these in my personal email account as well

      It seems that John's email account has been compromised.

      I deleted the message from the board but those that receive individual emails will still have this in their inboxes.

      My suggestion is that you should not follow the link.

      Cheers

      Tom Fournier
      (Occasional Helper Moderator)
    • JOHN GREIG
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14 5:55 AM
         Email Comprimise.

        Thank you Tom for the "heads-up.  It would seem that a lot of spam
        appeared about 3.00am BST.
        My sincere aplogies to all who may have been inconvenienced
        I have now changed my password.
        All the best,r
        .
        John