Caledonia Building Bridges to Peace

  • Brett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2012
      I wanted to extend a thank-you to everyone who was able to come out and
      make this event very special for the town, and especially memorable for
      the school kids. The early reports back from the public and the
      teachers have all been very positive. It was a long, hot, and at times
      chaotic day, but you should know that your efforts were noted and
      appreciated.

      As ever, It was a pleasure working with all of you.

      Brett Howe,
      CMHS, 49th RoF