ONMHA = Old Northwest Military History Association

  • annbwass@aol.com
    Message 1 of 65 , Sep 12 6:37 AM
      Thanks--I try to make it a practice to always spell out something first before I use an acronym, because they aren't always obvious to the most casual observer.

      Ann Wass

        From: "sgt1812usmc@... [WarOf1812]" <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: 1812 New Member
        Date: 27 Aug 2015 12:10:08 -0700

        I've just joined the Group. I've been a re-enactor for about 24 years. I am a member of the 1812 Marine Guard of the USS Constitution in Boston.

        Matt McGrath

        Want to place your ad here?
        Advertise on United Online
        www.adsonar.com