Looking for someone who would paint a regimental cipher on a drums

  • ekwardle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2012
      Hello all,

      I'm trying to help a young reenactor who's looking for someone who would paint his drum. I've already spoken to Messrs Flowers and Newfield of the Crown Forces Drums and one of my colleagues at ye olde fort at York, but to no avail.

      So I ask, is there anyone in War of 1812 community of Ontario who is interested/able (or knows someone) to help this kid with his drum.

      Kind regards,

      Ewan
    • Sioux
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2012
        Have you tried Craig Williams? He does wonderful work.

        -- Sioux