Re: 1812 New Member

  • Eric Fletcher
    Message 1 of 65 , Sep 11, 2012
      Hi Ann,
      ONMHA stands for Old Northwest Military History Association. We work closely with Fort Meigs and help the site in anyway possible such as doing the reenacting at the Fort, and elsewhere as the Fort's representatives. We  represent  Cushing's company (the 2nd Regiment of Artillery and the attached soldiers of the 7th Regiment of Infantry) in our historic interpretation. If you would like more information, I would encourage you to get on www.fortmeigs.org   and click on the volunteer portion of the web page. ONMHA does much more than just reenacting, but they are to numerous to mention in one email. If you have anymore questions about ONMAH I would be happy to try to answer them for you. I might have to refer to the members handbook for answers since I am a new member of  only about two months.
      Eric

      Message 65 of 65 , Aug 27 6:46 PM
        Welcome.  We look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen