Backus Mills

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 10, 2012
      On behalf of The British Indian Dept. I wish to thank the volunteers and staff of Backus Mills,
      Robin, who seemed to be in more than one place at all times,
      the officers and men from both sides of the line for making the battle scenarios so much fun,
      our neighbours the Imuc who most graciously welcomed us into their fold.
      Last but not least, my men who always make me proud on the field.

      Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.