Looking for a ride to Backus...

  • Penelope
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2012
      I am not able to get to Backus this weekend but my daughter Emily very much wants to be there. Can anyone either coming from London or passing through spare some room for her, a tent and her gear please?
      Thanks!
      Penni of Penelope's Pots
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2012
        Thought you were camping with us this weekend

      • Penni Stoddart
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2012
          Ride found - thanks all.

          Penni