Fort Niagara this past weekend

  • John Ogden
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      My thanks to the staff at Fort Niagara for a good little event this past
      weekend. Also, my hat is off to the groups of the 41st regiment who came
      over from Forts Erie and George on Saturday: I have seldom seen any group
      of reenactors perform drill so precisely. One of my unit mates observed,
      seeing you march into the fort in the afternoon, that we (the US forces)
      were all dead men walking...

      --
      John J. Ogden

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
        On behalf of the Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada I would like to thank the fort staff for a great weekend thoroughly enjoyed by all in attendance.
        Ken Murray