Thank you Gananoque

  • Rob Irvine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012
      Paul,Carolyn ,Sharon,Jan Gravelle et al

      What a thrill to operate a gun battery with an original 24 pdr. and fire it repeatedly in a re-enactment along with my own gun plus the two new 6 pdrs as well.

      Your event was terrific and fun---weather was great, meals were excellent ant the volunteers were great. I have never had so many people stop me on Sat night after the battle (before I fell down ) and all day Sunday complimenting us on the firing display and great cannon sounds with no complaints either.

      The 1812 ST. Lawrence Alliance with Jan Bonhomme and Alicia's hard work was/is noticed and appreciated also.

      It -in my books was a rousing sucess---thank you for all the effort you put into it. Twas a hard row getting there I'm sure but well worth it. You are most welcome to be our guests at Crysler's next year.
      Hussah to Gananoque

      Bob Irvine
      Royal Navy Gun crew