Re: 1812 Sault Ste. Marie

  • annbwass@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
      Pauline--I think you missed my point. I'm saying that smaller venues, such as this, often get more cooperation from local businesses, for example, and that is GREAT! Obviously, this whole thing was a really big deal to the city and surrounding area--again, I think that is GREAT! I've been laboring in the 1812 vineyard for 17 years now, and we just can't count on such support here--as I said, we have hundreds, if not thousands, of groups vying for the attention and dollars of potential sponsors.

      Ann Wass

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
        Naw Ann. That's just the way we do it up north! :-)

        Sue Too