Innisfil Event - Saturday, July 28th - Looking for another 1812 boat.

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I know this is last minute however I am organizing a small 1812 event this
      Saturday, July 28th at Innisfil Beach Park as part of their Celebrate Lake
      Simcoe Festival from 10am to 4pm and the organizers informed me late
      yesterday that they have more money in the budget to go towards 1812
      activities from a last minute sponsor. Mike Mc Leod from Tom Hurlbuts group
      will be bringing one of the Lake Simcoe Squadron vessels and if anyone is
      available and would like to attend please contact me ASAP and hopefully we
      will be able to negotiate compensation for your attendance.

      Thanks!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay