Re: Contestoga Wagon request

  • rotmistrzb
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 19, 2012
      Off topic, but one of my favorite parts of the Smithsonian Museam of American History used to be the Conestoga and other wagons, that's sadly all gone replaced with text-heavy posters on the walls and interactive computer terminals, (perhaps for those visitors who don't have a computer at home?).

      The Richmond VA historical society museam has a conestoga, for those in that area. Old Wagons are really special because they don't have a single right angle anywhere... just curved lines and almost boat-like.