Re: Naval Event at Fort George

  • Ross Flowers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
      On behalf of The Drums, I too would like to express our gratitude for our care and feeding to Peter Martin, the staff of Fort George and certainly to the Friends of Fort George, all of whom worked tirelessly to make our efforts as comfortable as possible

      Thank you to the Navy for including us in this wonderful opportunity and we look forward to another time when we can join services to resist the invaders

      Finally a thank you to Peter Twist, Craig Williams, the Crown Forces staff and all of the infantry for persevering under less than ideal conditions. Its not easy being level headed and pleasant under the heat and humidity but you all came through!

      Slainte!

      "Drums"