New Member

  • sabre1183
    Message 1 of 65 , Jul 9, 2012
      Greetings All!

      My name is Travis Bennett and I currently live in a northern suburb of Buffalo, NY. I was born and raised here, but spent 10 years in NC and just recently moved back. I joined the War of 1812 group as I have become over the last 2-3 years very interested in the history of the Niagara frontier's involvement in the war--especially the events leading up to and including the 1814 campaign. I have done some research into the events that transpired during that pivotal time and have visited most of the sites surrounding them. Of course, any information or expertise you all could provide would be great!

      I also am interested in reenacting the period at some point--any information in regards to units in close proximity to WNY would also be most welcomed!

      -Travis
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 65 of 65 , Aug 27, 2015
        Welcome.  We look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen