Lundy's Lane project - Friends of Lundy's Lane Battlefield

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2012
      [forwarded by moderator]

      Hello,

      I wish to advise, in case you have the ability to assist in publicizing it, of our very important project.

      It will restore the US position at the Lundy's Lane Battlefield so that, for the first time in 135 years, visitors can walk in the path of the US 21st Infantry as that unit took the British guns in the pivotal minutes of the battle - the climactic battle of the War of 1812.

      One of the benefits of this project is that historically accurate re-enactments will become possible in 2014 and beyond.

      Learn more at http://www.thebattleoflundyslane.ca/ by clicking on "The Current Project."

      Yours truly,

      Janice Wing
      Project Lead