Re: 1812 Fort George

  • Rob Irvine
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 5, 2012
      Do ships crews from Toronto crossing register their numbers as well ????????

      bob I
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 6, 2012
        Bob,

        I understand that the majority of the Naval Units have registered with Captain Gill Bibby. If you have registered with him, he will pass along your unit's information to Peter Martin.

        If any unit has not registered with either of these two men, they need to do so.

        I hope that clarifies the issue.

        Chris McKay

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Irvine" <rirvine4@...> wrote:

        > Do ships crews from Toronto crossing register their numbers as well ????????
        >
        > bob I

      • roy winders
        Message 3 of 20 , May 26, 2013
          On behalf of The British Indian Dept. I'd like to give a big thank you to Peter Martin and the staff and volunteers of Fort George, the Crown forces,
          our American opposition and all our friends who make this so much fun.
          A special thanks to our favourite neighbours The IMUC.
          I'd like to congratulate our very own " 2 moons" Aaron Brink on winning Best Death!

          Roy Winders.