War of 1812 British Knapsack

  • MasonH
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
      Please checkout our new British War of 1812 Knapsacks. You can find photos at the website below or the photo albums in this group.

      Thank You

      www.lepierreleathers.com
    • shayna121
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
        Could you tell us what this pack is based on please? The 1805 British backpack is one of the most debated items of the time period, I believe.

        Thanks,

        Chris McKay

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "MasonH" <goatman1414@...> wrote:

        > Please checkout our new British War of 1812 Knapsacks. You can find photos at the website below or the photo albums in this group.
        >
        > Thank You
        >
        > www.lepierreleathers.com

      • MasonH
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
          This Knapsack is a reconstruction of the 1811 British Knapsack.

          thank you
          Mason Howse