Looking to Purchase

  • deedle_momof3@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 11:52 AM
      Hello,

      We are looking for the following items used before going the new route. If anyone has any of these items for sale, please let me know.

      - British Brogans, men's size 9
      - wooden canteen
      - wedge tent
      - short gaiters

      Thank you!

      Angela

    • Harry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 1:56 PM
        Angela,
        I have a new pair of short, black linen gaiters, handsewn. If interested, contact me off list.
        Regards,
        Harry Pilotto