Canada Day greetings

  • John Ogden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      And happy Canada Day to my northern neighbors. Take off to the Great White
      North, eh?

      --
      John J. Ogden

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
        And in a few days, a happy 4th of July to our American Friends!

        Ross Flowers and The Drums did a great job in Ottawa today!

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, John Ogden <johnjogden@...> wrote:

        > And happy Canada Day to my northern neighbors. Take off to the Great White
        > North, eh?
        >
        > --
        > John J. Ogden

      • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
          I join the greetings! Maple Leaf Flag is hanging outside our house in St. Louis, Missouri. Jim Gallen