A New War of 1812 Book

  • richard lytle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      Dear List,

      I want to take a quick minute to introduce a new book to you. It's title is The Mobile Legacy and is coming out of Abbott Press in about a week or so with the ISBN of 978-1-4582-0418-9 for the print version and ISBN 978-1-4582-0419-6 for the E-Book version. It has a price of $22.99 US for the print version and a price of about $4.00 for the E-Book version.

      The story is an historical romance set along the Gulf coast from April, 1813, to February, 1815, and it tells the story of a young French Creole girl and her family who become wrapped into the conflict of war being waged in that corner of the world. While this story is predominately told from an American point-of-view, it treats the entire ordeal suffered by both sides as a tragedy recognized by nearly everyone involved.

      The situations described were real and the timing of events is accurate but you must be the judge as to whether this is a good rendition of what could have happened.

      Richard Lytle