RE: [Bulk] Re: 1812 Royal Navy epaulette

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 11 6:31 AM
      Wow.. This is so far removed from convention as to be shocking. As the Royal
      Navy of the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars period is one of the
      most heavily documented subjects ever, I can't imagine we could all be so
      far wrong.

      I must see this new book, if it can accurately refute the great Brian
      Lavery.

      "Commander" Tom (wearing one epaulette on left shoulder, as per pre-August
      1812 orders)

      _____