Re: Site/Event Emergency Preparedness

  • Sue Tracy & Tracy Macdonnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
      Excellent discussion topic.

      I've worked in risk management & preparedness for a while now, and it's
      pretty scary that events just aren't prepared for emergencies (including
      participant health emergencies or site evacuations).

      I remember bringing this up in the 80's, but at that time, the hobby wasn't
      as big, and we hadn't had any tragedies or close calls.

      It is something that should be addressed, and not only by sites; groups
      should have preparedness too.

      I'll ask with Soo: anyone interested in discussing this or forming some sort
      of forum where we can tackle this?

      Sue D.