Re: 1812 New Arrival

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
      HUZZAH ! Congrats

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2012-06-06, at 1:36, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

      > Dear List,
      > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.
      >
      > Cheers!
      > Mike Jansen
      > 2nd Lincoln Militia

    • Sioux
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
        Congratulations, Mike and Deanna!!! That is truly wonderful news.
        -- Sioux

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

        > Dear List,
        > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.
        >
        > Cheers!
        > Mike Jansen
        > 2nd Lincoln Militia

      • craig charron
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
          For baby and momma: Huzzah!
          �
          Craig C.
          US R.R.

          From: Mike <mjansen5@...>

          Dear List,
          The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son.� [snip]
        • Soo
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
            Congratulations!

            Sue Too

            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

            > Dear List,
            > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. [snip]
          • Mike
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012
              Thank you all for your congratulations on and off list. Deanna and the baby continue to do well and are hopefully coming home today.

              Cheers!
              Mike Jansen
              2nd Lincoln Militia