You are invited to the Funeral and Commemorative Service of Brock and Macdonell

  • friendsoffortgeorge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I understand there is some confusion regarding the Funeral of Brock event taking place on October 14,2012 and who can attend. I just wanted to clarify that EVERYONE(not just British troops) is invited to take part in the commemorative service of Brock and Macdonell. We hope to recreate this event with as much pomp and circumstance as there was in 1812!

      Let me know if you have any other questions!

      Amanda