Re: New Arrival

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
      Congratulations Mike!

      Tom

      -"Mike" wrote:

      > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son.
    • peter monahan
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
        Congratulations and God bless all of you! Another recruit for the 2nd Lincoln?

        Peter Monahan
        ****************
        Dear List,
        The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.

      • Craig Williams
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
          HUZZAH ! Congrats

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 2012-06-06, at 1:36, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

          > Dear List,
          > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.
          >
          > Cheers!
          > Mike Jansen
          > 2nd Lincoln Militia

        • Sioux
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
            Congratulations, Mike and Deanna!!! That is truly wonderful news.
            -- Sioux

            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

            > Dear List,
            > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.
            >
            > Cheers!
            > Mike Jansen
            > 2nd Lincoln Militia

          • craig charron
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
              For baby and momma: Huzzah!
              �
              Craig C.
              US R.R.

              From: Mike <mjansen5@...>

              Dear List,
              The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son.� [snip]
            • Soo
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                Congratulations!

                Sue Too

                --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

                > Dear List,
                > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. [snip]
              • Mike
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012
                  Thank you all for your congratulations on and off list. Deanna and the baby continue to do well and are hopefully coming home today.

                  Cheers!
                  Mike Jansen
                  2nd Lincoln Militia