New Arrival

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 5, 2012
      Dear List,
      The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.

      Cheers!
      Mike Jansen
      2nd Lincoln Militia
    • tom4141fournier
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
        Congratulations Mike!

        Tom

        -"Mike" wrote:

        > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son.
      • peter monahan
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
          Congratulations and God bless all of you! Another recruit for the 2nd Lincoln?

          Peter Monahan
          ****************
          Dear List,
          The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.

        • Craig Williams
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
            HUZZAH ! Congrats

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 2012-06-06, at 1:36, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

            > Dear List,
            > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.
            >
            > Cheers!
            > Mike Jansen
            > 2nd Lincoln Militia

          • Sioux
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
              Congratulations, Mike and Deanna!!! That is truly wonderful news.
              -- Sioux

              --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

              > Dear List,
              > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.
              >
              > Cheers!
              > Mike Jansen
              > 2nd Lincoln Militia

            • craig charron
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                For baby and momma: Huzzah!
                �
                Craig C.
                US R.R.

                From: Mike <mjansen5@...>

                Dear List,
                The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son.� [snip]
              • Soo
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                  Congratulations!

                  Sue Too

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012
                    Thank you all for your congratulations on and off list. Deanna and the baby continue to do well and are hopefully coming home today.

                    Cheers!
                    Mike Jansen
                    2nd Lincoln Militia