Musket for sale

  • John Ogden
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5 1:39 PM
      All,

      I am selling my Loyalist Arms French pattern 1768 musket (
      http://www.loyalistarms.freeservers.com/1768french.htm ).

      I am including:

      1. musket (see maker's website, specific photos available to interested
      parties on request);
      2. factory bayonet with scabbard;
      3. flashguard with two points of contact (factory model only had one
      contact point);
      4. leather hammerstall (also after-market);
      5. black leather sling (uses two loops, one of which slides and is held
      on by friction).

      New the musket and bayonet cost in the neighborhood of $620 US plus
      shipping. I will ship the lot inside the continental US for $580.

      Thank you.
      --
      John J. Ogden