New painting of the Battle of Queenston Heights

  • lee@simonson.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
      Friends -

      Here is a brand new painting of the Battle of
      Queenston Heights by Robert Averill of Niagara Falls, NY.

      Included is an image description (below) of the action.

      You can enlarge the image a little by clicking
      on the + magnifying glass symbol near the upper right.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/60878877@N03/7154479767/in/photostream

      Thought you would enjoy it.

      Lee Simonson, Volunteer
      716-754-8414
      Lewiston, New York

      P.S. We are nearing capacity for U.S. reenactors who wish to
      camp on the U.S. side during the Battle of Queenston Heights
      Commemoration on Oct. 12-14. If you are interested, please contact
      me soon. We are also looking for several British redcoats for the
      morning of Friday, October 12, who can go through town looking for
      deserters.
    • Jeffrey Bailey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
        Very nice Painting. Thankyou for posting it. Jeffrey Bailey

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
          Seko All,

          It seems that once again, that the vital Native force flank diversion, under their war chief, John Norton, is left out of the counterattack...

          Kim Lundberg