Re: War of 1812 on the Chesapeake - Tonite on Maryland Public Television at 8PM

  • Johnnie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
      Greetings. Not bad for the one hour show that it was. Thumbs up ! "Lively travelogue" is the ultimate impression I am left with. Good to see Tim Pickles, James Kochan & Ships Company lads in their roles as well as several new faces. The 2d Bn Royal Marines played a huge part of the Chesapeake campaign and that looked well covered when uniformed reenactors were used. I was surprised to see details of the Caulks Field engagement and the death of Captain Sir Peter Parker narrated. I had no idea this was being produced.

      Cheers, Johnnie, 2d Bn Royal Marines.