RE: 1812 Re: Stoney Creek

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 90 , Jun 4, 2012
      Iain

      Just be careful where you hide it! The `pat downs` our border guys give can get ugly fast.

      Peter

      **********************************
      From: iain51hdbw@...

      Mr. Monahan;

      Since some of us 5th columnist from the States will be up there next year, we will try to sneak some good weather o'er the Border when we come...

      Aye,
      Iain
      1st RS Reg't, Centre Coy

    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams