Stoney Creek

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 90 , Jun 3, 2012
      On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to thank the organizers, Staff and volunteers of Battlefield house, the Crown Forces and U.S Forces and
      the members of my own unit for making this weekend so memorable.
      Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.

    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13 7:42 PM
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams