Re: Stoney Creek

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 90 , Jun 3, 2012
      Well said, Drums! Next year we'll put the weather order in sooner, before all the good days get used up by others. :)
    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13, 2015
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams