RE: 1812 Re: Fort Erie Grand Parade Question

  • Adrian Rittner
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2012
      The annual Siege of Fort Erie at the Fort (NPC) is still in August as per
      usual (meaning the 198th anniversary).

      Not to be confused with the events organised by the Town of Fort Erie (Fort
      Erie Bicentennial Committee), meaning the 1812 Grande Parade, and the Battle
      of Frenchman's Creek (1812) in June.

      I digress and leave the details to the respective event organisers.

      Adrian Rittner

      Hi Adrian,

      Maybe I'm just being dumb, but when I went to the website link, it says Fort
      Erie Bicentennial. [snip]
    • Mark Dickerson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2012
        Here is the invitation to attend. Is this what is needed?

        http://www.forterie1812.ca/grande-parade-invitation-2.pdf

        Mark D