RE: 1812 Just found a source for repro jewelry

  • Kathryn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2012
      Thanks, Fran!

      I have found some great artisans and craftspeople on Etsy.com and have made
      some very satisfying purchases from there in the past. Even if I don't have
      anything in mind to buy, I just enjoy browsing the site to see what I can
      discover. I'll definitely take a look at this artist, even though I am not
      looking for faux riviere necklaces, but because it will be fun to see what
      she has that fits our time period.

      Thanks again for the recommendation.

      Kathryn