Ride Request -Stoney, 2012 (Return)

  • Jason Everett
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2012
      Hi!
      I have a ride for myself and kit to Stoney Creek on Friday. Unfortunately, due to changes in circumstances my ride is not heading back to Brampton on Sunday.

      If any one can help, it would be greatly appreciated. I live on Main/Hurontario/Hwy 10, about 5 minutes north of the 407 if you catch all the lights.

      Need space for self, wedge, bedding, and one chest. If you can help, you can reply here, or preferably at:

      jeverett(at)sympatico.ca - (since my yahoo messages don't always get forwarded. Or by phone: 905-451-7103

      Hope to see you all at Stoney!
      YHOS
      R. Jason Everett
      Incorporated Militia of U.C.
    • Jason Everett
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2012
        Still waiting for a response, or should I make some non-reenacting plans for the weekend?
        YHOS
        R Jason Everett

      • john.matthew@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2012
          Have you considered renting a vehicle for the weekend?

          That's what I and many others who do not have one do.

          John Matthew IV

          Message 4 of 4 , May 30, 2012
            They usually don't rent vehicles to people without a licence.