Many Thanks from Backus-Page House Museum

  • Angela B
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      On behalf of the Tyrconnell Heritage Society and Backus-Page House Museum I wish to thank the British Indian Department and Royal Navy, HMS Pandora II crew, British Native Allies, re-enactors, merchants, presenters, artisans, members and volunteers for assisting in putting on a successful Relive the Talbot Settlement and Education Day.

      Your attitudes and willingness to "get things done" and improv are greatly appreciated. I enjoyed getting to know you and I hope to see all of you back next year on May 10, 11 and 12, 2013 and again May 23, 24, 25, 2014 as we continue to grow this event and commemorate the War of 1812. Tell all your friends they are welcome.

      Angela Bobier
      President of Tyrconnell Heritage Society
      Organizer of Relive the Talbot Settlement
      angelabobier@...
      www.backuspagehouse.ca