Backus/Page house

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2012
      On behalf of the British Indian Dept, I would like to thank Angela and the staff and volunteers at the Backus/Page house
      for all their hard work in staging the Relive the Talbot Settlement event, the kindness and attention we recieved this past weekend
      was very much appreciated and we will certainly be back next year.
      Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.