Merchants List

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2012
      I have posted a file titled "Merchants 1812.rtf" in the files section of this site. The Crown Forces Staff felt that it might be useful to compile such a list, both for people new to the period/hobby and more experienced re-enactors who wish to get historically correct, well made kit.

      A couple of notes:

      1) There may well be mistakes. Please contact me at petemonahan[at]sympatico.ca to make corrections. I apologize in advance for being a poor typist and proofreader!

      2) I solicited names and 'reviews' from this list some six weeks ago. I used what was sent to me. The absence of a merchant's name means that I was NOT SENT any information on that person, not that they do not belong on this list.

      3) Further to point 2, I am making NO JUDGEMENT, positive or negative about any merchant on or absent from this list: I am the editor, not the author of this list!

      4) The list is a work in progress. If you would like to see additional merchants on the list, please send me the following information: business name & merchant's name; address [city or town; phone; email and/or web site], what your 1812 specialty is and any reviews of your goods and work.

      Peter Monahan