Introduction- Joey G.

  • joey_gangler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 3:38 PM
      Hello and thanks for the add to the Group.

      My name is Joey and I am new to this era so bear with me as I wade through the information. I am/was a Civil War reenactor although I am in the process of trying to sell all my gear right now, 15 years in that hobby but I am over it now. I am hoping once my ACW gear sells I can focus on building an appropriate impression for this time period and 1830's. My interest currently is Georgia's Role in the War of 1812, The Creek War and Patriot War of Florida and the Georgia Militia from the 1810's-1840's. My goal is to build a good "generic/nonspecific" impression to represent Georgia Militia through those conflicts. I am also interested in the Georgia and Florda Indian conflicts of the 1830's.

      Besides history I am a big geek with interests in Gaming(PS3), Sci-Fi, Star Wars, Comics, etc.

      My unit's name is the "Brushy Creek Blues" just in case you were wondering. If you want to know anything else just ask.

      Thanks again.

      Joey G.