Some fees for Heritage Fair at Queenston Heights in June have been waived!

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 5:08 AM
      FYI

      Please contact Pam Seabrook directly.

      Take Care!

      David Brunelle

      From: Pam Seabrook [mailto:seabrook1812@...]
      Sent: May-18-12 2:27 PM
      To: Info@...; David Brunelle
      Subject: some fees for Heritage Fair at Queenston Heights has been waived

      Hello Susan and Dave and anyone who has already Registered,

      Due to some funding shuffling, I have had a small budget increase for the
      Queenston Heights Heritage Fair on June 16, 2012. If you would please,
      inform your partners that on a first come, first serve basis, the vendor
      fees will be waived for participants. Interested persons still need to fill
      out the Registration form, but a payment to Niagara Parks Commission will
      not be necessary, until the new funds run out-hence first come first serve.
      The Registration form will also help me organize who goes where etc when
      planning set up.

      Again, please direct questions or comments to me at this email. Anyone
      already registered will have their payments returned to them.

      The Registration form is available on the web at www.discover1812.com
      <http://www.discover1812.com/> under the events heading.