Looking for Used Uniformand Civilian Clothing

  • lenthecooper
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2012
      Hello All,
      My Ex is looking to buy clothing to costume a group of Dinner Theatre actors in the Niagara Falls area. She's presently looking for redcoat, trousers and forage cap for one male character, civilian waistcoat, trousers and shirt for a second and high and low status dresses for two female characters.
      Should anyone wish to sell her group anyof the above items, please contact Trish at itheatretrish(at)gmail.com
      Cheers,
      Len