from John Osinski

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 9:21 AM
      Introducing myself to the list

      I am John Osinski, one of the founding members of Giles Kellogg's Company, New York Militia. Kellogg's was an artillery company raised in Schoharie County, New York, that saw service all across the Northern Frontier of New York

      I am a long time reenactor of the F&I and Revwar eras, and look forward to the Bicentennial Commemoration of the War of 1812

      John Osinski