Re: 1812 This Group under some sort of e-ttack

  • Nan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2012
      Actually, the rootsweb list is "warof 1812-l" (the letter L, lower-case, not the numeral one). It is a legitimate rootsweb list; I know because I belong to it. However, only the admin of that list (and probably rootsweb staff) can see the membership list.

      I'm not sure how "original" the name could be, since rootsweb lists are named after the list topic, as yahoo groups generally are.

      Nan
      (admin of some other rootsweb lists)