Niagara Kick-Off Event - Queenston Heights Looking for Historic Vendors - June 16th weekend, 2012

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I have been asked to forward this information looking for vendors for the
      event taking place at Queenston Heights on the June 16th weekend. Just a
      note that this event at Queenston Heights is in June and not the big
      re-enactment Battle of Queenston Heights that is taking place in October. I
      spoke with Pam and they have some great programming being planned for the
      kick-off of the War of 1812 Bicentennial and if you are interested in
      attending please contact her directly.

      Take Care!

      David Brunelle